Carbon v Ceramic/Nitrile
The Type 21 is ideal for use in centrifugal, rotary and turbine pumps, compressors, chillers and other rotary shaft equipment.
It is also commonly used by the waste-water and water systems industries for applications such as waste treatment, potable water and HVAC.
- The drive band's "dent and groove" design eliminates over-stressing of the elastomer bellows to prevent bellows slip and protect the shaft and sleeve from wear.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring provides greater dependability than multiple spring designs and will not foul due to fluid contact.
- Flexible elastomer bellows automatically compensates for abnormal shaft-end play, run-out, primary ring wear and equipment tolerances.
- Self-aligning unit automatically adjusts for shaft end play and run-out.
- Eliminates potential shaft fretting damage between the seal and shaft.
- Positive mechanical drive protects the elastomer bellows from over-stressing.
- Single coil spring improves tolerance to clogging.
- Simple to fit and completely field repairable.
- Can be used with practically any type of mating ring.
Applications: Clean Water, Sewage, Oil and other weakly corrosive fluids. Pumps & Agitators.
Equivalent: AESSEAL P03, John Crane T21
Sheet T21 Mechanical Seal (metric sizes)
There are no reviews for this product.